The Power of Vision: Build Your Life & Business with Soul
June 26 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree – €20
Join us for this powerful workshop, a time for you to reflect and refocus with the new season.
* Do you want to make a contribution in the world with your unique skills, abilities, interests and experiences?
* Are you pouring your heart and soul into your work but still not getting the results you want?
* Do you feel distracted or overwhelmed when it comes to pursuing what you desire?
* Are you tired of feeling unfulfilled and want to experience more joy and abundance?
* Do you yearn to connect with your intuition to keep you focused and inspired?
If you’ve said “Yes” to any of the above then this is your sign to join us during this exclusive event. This workshop is designed for you to get clear on your vision—what you really want to do with your life and in your business.
* Understand the foundation of a good relationship with intentions & goals.
* Guided meditation and writing prompts to get clarity on your purpose and what brings you the most joy and enthusiasm.
* Effective practices to stay connected, inspired and effective every day.
* Powerful tools to bust through what’s holding you back – your fear and limiting beliefs.
* Opportunities to share your ideas and get 1-on-1 coaching from Leslie.
* Time and space to connect with like-minded people in an amazing hidden coworking space in
7:00pm Event starts
8:30pm: Connect with other like-minded people over light snacks and juice.
9:00pm: Event ends
About the facilitator:
A Los Angeles native, decade-long London expat, wife and mom of two, Leslie understands well what it takes to thrive in a stressful and demanding global environment.Inspired by her own challenges, search for balance and commitment to personal growth Leslie’s passion is to empower others with the freedom to live a happier, more meaningful, life.A credentialed coach, award-winning author, motivational speaker and yoga instructor with expertise spanning over 15 years, from Hollywood executive to startup co-founder, Leslie now embraces life abroad as a wellness advocate and entrepreneur. Inspired by the lives and legacies of her father and her best friend, she has dedicated her life in service to help those who seek living from the inside out.Leslie’s a contributor for the U.S. top lifestyle media brand Mind Body Green and Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global. She’s been featured in Virgin, White Ibiza, Om Yoga Magazine and Yoga Magazine and she’s an ambassador for London-based organic apparel company Wellicious. For more information on Leslie and her work visit LeslieSaglio.com
About the venue:Cahoot is a home for people looking to pursue their own creative vision. Our biggest mission is to strike the perfect balance between fun and work. We want to make this a perfect working environment for innovation, empowerment, giving back and fun. Cahoot is so much more than co-working space in the traditional sense. Designed with the intention of providing each individual the freedom and tools they need to further themselves on their road to success.
Our building is a newly refurnished industrial space in Sant Antoni, designed by architect Oriol Hostench. We’re located right next to the new market, Placa Universitat and the Old Town.
The location is easily accessible with public transport (trains, metro and busses), or a short walk from Plaça de Catalunya.