Watch Leslie Inspire & Motivate
Leslie is available for keynotes, workshops, breakout sessions and retreats.
Committed to the audience she’s working with, Leslie can tailor a speech and session to suit the event theme or team goals by mixing and matching some of the key messages from below.
Reset Break in a Stressed Out Chaotic World
Embrace Change and Build Resilience
Master Transitions and Live With No Regrets
BOOK LESLIE NOW EMAIL INFO@LESLIESAGLIO.COM
In our hi-tech world of constant connection and information we’ve never been more stressed out and disconnected from each other and ourselves. This is negatively impacting our lives – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
As a wellness coach and speaker Leslie offers audiences simple tools to reset their bodies, minds and spirits to be more productive and, most importantly, be well. This ultimately makes us a better employee, manager, spouse, parent, and friend.
In this inspirational program Leslie helps attendees take back control of their lives, manage daily stress, re-energize and re-center themselves. Her engaging style leaves the audience motivated with tools they can implement immediately to live less busy and more fulfilling lives.
• Understanding how stress affects the body’s overall health
• Mindfulness practices that reduce stress and increase both productivity and well-being
• Learn to fight fatigue and enhance focus at work and at home
• Manage emotions to improve relationships, eliminate conflict and increase trust
• Kick start a healthy mindset in order to maximize energy
• Maintain balanced energy in a highly technological world
Along with the speech, Leslie will guide the audience through breathing exercises, meditation, and light stretching to demonstrate techniques that can be used anytime, anywhere. Hands-on experience will allow attendees to integrate the science and illuminate the benefits. Light stretching and yoga poses can easily be done in business attire, emphasizing the benefits of the mind and body connection.
In addition, participants are coached to identify actions, emotions and behaviors that are not serving their interests, and are given instruction on how to positively move forward towards their personal and professional goals.
s much as we crave stability and security, change is an inevitable part of life and we can either choose to embrace it or resist it. How we respond to events and people around us can either help us or hinder us. The challenge is to recognize that each of us controls how we adapt to change.
We cannot control our setbacks, but we can control how we handle those setbacks. In doing so, we discover that we become more resilient in all that we do. Our feelings of disappointment, failure or loss can become doorways to tremendous opportunities and life-changing gifts.
As a life coach and speaker Leslie explains how to shift our perspective when things don’t work out as expected and how to take consistent action towards personal and professional goals. Through developing our resilience we can recover quicker through calm, focused and empowered decisions.
This can be customized to the change that your corporation, organization, or audience is currently facing.
• Understanding why change happens
• Identify relationships, behaviors and beliefs that are not productive
• How to positively reframe personal and professional setbacks
• Manage stress during challenging times effectively
• Grow mentally, emotionally, behaviorally, and spiritually
• Turn your disappointments into possibilities
Personal growth, empowerment and the ability to live up to our full potential are all things we desire for ourselves. Often, however, we create, either consciously or subconsciously, the barriers to manifesting those desires.
Leslie shares an inside look into her own journey from corporate executive to entrepreneur to expat mother, losing both her father and best friend to cancer, and now wellness advocate/influencer. From the challenges and pressures of having to “do it all” to “just be” and enjoy the ride, she inspires her audience that “Life is a juggle but shouldn’t be a struggle”. Participants will feel validated and empowered by Leslie’s examples, and will leave with a sense of purpose, a greater appreciation for their own life and will be inspired to live a life of no regrets.
As a life coach and speaker Leslie shares the tools and techniques she has learned along her journey in finding true joy and fulfillment in her life, ending self-sabotage, and pursuing personal and professional growth. Through personal anecdotes and professional research, Leslie inspires and motivates with light-hearted grace.
• Understanding why we resist to change
• How to overcome fear and move outside comfort zone
• Mindfulness practices that reduce stress and anxiety
• Gain clarity on what would bring fulfillment and joy
• Recognize and eliminate instances of self-sabotage
• Learn to how to thrive not just survive